Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on user behavior and patterns in a dynamic and changing mission environment. Detects anomalous activity in raw and processed log files for deeper exploration using IC tools and databases. Differentiates between general and targeted or suspicious scanning. Identifies trends cyber systems and performs behavior analysis. Uses Splunk dashboards to create alerts and investigate log files. Correlates threat data from various sources. Writes concise assessments that highlight findings supported by evidence, articulating the impact of conclusions. Qualifications
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in CS, IS, Comp Engineering, or Math
- Minimum of 6 years of direct experience in Intelligence Community cyber analysis or cyber targeting (e.g. selectors targeting, monitoring, behavior analysis or verification, reporting, technical analysis, or counterintellingence)
- Demonstrated proficiency with at least two (2) analysis tools such as Splunk, Google Earth, Python, Analyst Notebook, etc.
- Proven ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources and to present findings in clear and concise written reports
- Demonstrated working knowledge of telecommunications protocols
- Demonstrated working knowledge of IC data sets and tools for telecommunications analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Information Assurance, or related technical field
- Familiarity with other IC agencies
- Computer network defense experience
- Relevant certification (CISSP, CCNA, CEH, etc.)
- Experience with operational communications
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).