Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP's growing Cyber Risk Data Privacy & Protection practice. Our data protection and privacy architects assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, and regulation.Work you'll do
- Advise clients in designing, deploying and managing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential of data compromise
- Advise clients with developing technical requirements, evaluating vendor solutions, developing architecture & design, and testing of data protection and data security solutions
- Advise clients in understanding the future state problems and challenges in cyber security and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
- Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in client organizations and external market place
- Operate as a technical subject matter specialist on industry trends around cyber risk and data protection practices
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.Qualifications Required:
- 5+ years demonstrated ability to translate business, risk and regulatory requirements into data protection solutions, and to effectively communicate those solutions to business leaders and executives.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential risk of data compromise
- Understanding of the entire ecosystem of data protection including well-rounded understanding of the information security domains and their inter-relations across that ecosystem.
- Experience with two or more of the following technologies: Data Discovery: specifically, hands-on experience with Informatica, BigID Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB): specifically, hands-on experience with Netskope, Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Ability to travel 30-60%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance
- BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience