Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.Work you'll do
- Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.Qualifications
- Provide onsite Cyber Operations and Organizational Change Management support as a Cyberspace Squadron (CYS) Activation Subject Matter Expert
- Cyber Operations SME and Enterprise Architecture Support
- Provide on-site implementation activities to enable Cyberspace Squadron delivery of cyber effects to the supported mission in adherence with applicable plans and policies.
- Provide Cyber Operations context to include a strong understanding of the people, processes, policy, and technology required to deliver Cyber effects as well as an understanding of organizational design, change management, communications, and related concepts to include:
- Advise on why cyber operations are important and how cyber operations effects are created and delivered.
- Understand all applicable cyber operations policies
- Make recommendations on tailoring of applicable plans and frameworks to optimize cyber effects delivery based on the unique mission, architecture, and threats relative to the supported mission.
- Make recommendations on the optimized employment of provided cyber operations capability and architectures.
- Recommendations may include but are not limited to technically specific tailoring (Ex. Enterprise Architecture) or organizational alignment.
- Gain a strong understanding of the client Cyber Roadmap Execution Plan, Implementation Support Plan, Cyber Operations Squadron Deployment framework and processes and other related materials.
- Gain an intimate understanding of the organization, mission, architecture, and cyber threat of the supported client.
- Provide expertise and support to assist the government with expected personnel turnover and related continuity challenges affecting the stand-up.
- Bachelor of Arts degree required
- Travel up to 10%
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Experience with cyber awareness (e.g., phishing emails, cyber trainings)
- Ability to understand and deliver operations conducted to protect data, networks, net-centric capabilities, and other designated systems by detecting, identifying, and responding to attacks.
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)