Job Number: R0122717
Cyber Force Developer, LeadThe Challenge
When our country's cybersecurity is on the line, simply reacting is not enough - we need a plan. And when that plan needs to protect the client, we need strategic policy development. That's why we need you, a Cyber Force Development spe cia list with the expertise required to guide a team analyzing the policies that determine our cyber resilience.
As a cyber strategic planning and policy development consultant on our team, you'll oversee staff working on the assessment of the client's current cyber policies , the coverage of those policies , and areas of risk. You'll evaluate how policies stack up to regulations, best practices, and industry standards. As you guide your client through understanding acceptable risk and availability, you'll lead the team on the development of a strategic cyber roadmap. You'll work with the client to ensure they operate securely as they navigate an evolving IT environment.
Empower change with us.You Have:
- Experience supporting Special Operations Forces ( SOF )
- Experience with Cyberspace Force development
- Knowledge of cyber policy
- TS / SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people-that's Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
- Competitions - From programming competitions at our PyNights ( Python competition and learning events ) to competing in CTFs, we've got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
- Paid Research - Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
- Cyber University - CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere-including your phone-and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
- Academic Partnerships - In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we've partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity-fully funded without a tuition cap.
- Maker / Hackerspaces - Race drones, print 3D gadgets, dri nk coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.