Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
The Sponsor is seeking expertise to assist with cyber investigative efforts, conduct network traffic analysis, support cyber focused network architecture reviews, assess data pertaining to network intrusions and/or cyber related attacks on Sponsor equities, assess Sponsor's operational technologies. This work includes but not limited to:
The candidate shall work independently with little supervision and shall be flexible to support customers located throughout the Washington Metro Area. The candidate's primary location will be between 2 buildings in Chantilly.ADDITIONAL SECURITY REVIEW PROCESS: All personnel
- Cyber analytic experience, specifically familiarity with cyber actor TTPs
- Analyze IP network traffic for cyber issues as it relates to security, technical and operational vulnerabilities, and risk.
- Evaluate network operations using network management platforms, auditing functions, and log reviews.
- Conduct network or networking technology assessments and write assessment reports based on findings.
- Provide insight into latest threats and countermeasures.
- Provide recommendations for end-to-end technical analysis.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
coming into Sponsor's organization undergo an additional security that can take anywhere from 7 business days to 30 days or more. QualificationsRequired skills:
Desired skills :
- Extensive experience with advanced Splunk usage including thorough working knowledge of queries (using SPL), creating dashboards, creating scheduled searches, creating alerts, and aggregation of statistics supporting root-cause assessments of network and system anomalies.
- Extensive experience with packet capture and protocol dissection tools like Bro/Zeek or Suricata.
- Thorough knowledge of the Agency 's information technology capabilities and infrastructure including operating systems, major application systems, and general network architecture.
- Experience with penetration testing, documenting findings, and providing post -engagement out-briefs.
- Extensive experience working on TCP/IP networking projects and demonstrated experience with cyber security, and/or network security principles.
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting, investigating issues associated with IP.
- network products including routers, switches, wireless networking, VPN' s, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, IOT appliances.
- Demonstrated experience with communications protocols such as IP, TCP, UDP, MPLS, OPSF, IGRP, BGP
- Knowledge and experience with encryption products, methodologies, configuration.
- Knowledge and experience with Network Packet Capture Appliances/Applications, such as Netwitness, Solera, Probe, Wireshark, Snort.
- Knowledge and experience with Network Vulnerability Scanner, Web Scanner, and Database Scanner, such as Nessus, Weblnspect, AppDetective.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Network Management products such as HP OpenView, Solarwinds.
- Experience with Anonymous/Privacy Internet capabilities and supporting network architecture.
- Bachelor's Degree or a substantive experience in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience. 7+ years of network/cyber security experience in a secure environment.
- Knowledge of Telephony Systems and VoIP
- Experience with Windows Server (2008R2/2012R2), Windows Workstation (7/8.1), Linux (Redhat/Debian), and OSX operating systems.
- Interface with vendors and third-party producers.
- Any of the following Certifications:
- Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional, Juniper NCSP, or Juniper NCP
- Amazon Cloud Service Certification or similar cloud certification
- Red Hat Certified Security Specialist (RHCSS
|BS 12-15, MS 10-13. Phd 10+|
Clearance TS/SCI W POLY About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).