Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? Do you want to be involved in delivering Fusion Managed / Security Operations Center (SOC) Services including ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient operations of the systems that support core organizational functions? Are you excited about rapidly changing operational environments, learning what you need to get the job done, and producing accurate and timely results?
If yes, then Deloitte's Fusion Managed Services (FMS) team could be the place for you! Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping cyber initiatives today. Deloitte's FMS business is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Delivering our industry leading services requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated services provider in helping to transform the cyber security services marketplace.
Our team is client focused and mission driven. As a Project Manager in Deloitte's Fusion Managed Services, you'll work with our diverse teams of passionate professionals to help solve for some of today's toughest cybersecurity challenges to enable or clients to achieve business growth and manage risk. Work you'll do
As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you will use your in-depth knowledge of Cloud native platforms and applications to support Fusion Managed Services (FMS) clients in their use of cutting-edge cloud platforms. Your role will be to engineer telemetry and log collection from Cloud native applications and services, and to engineer detections and analytics to identify anomalous or malicious behavior.
- Act as subject matter expert for cloud platform technology
- Advise on the development and refinement of Cyber security detections for threat scenarios specific to Cloud native platforms
- Develop and define response playbooks and procedures to increase the SOC team's effectiveness in responding to threats to Cloud native technologies
- Provide consultation and guidance to clients relating to cloud platform technologies
- Work hands-on with bleeding-edge, enterprise-grade technology
- Conduct POC evaluations on emerging cloud technology and provide insight into capabilities and limitations
- Immerse in the latest technologies via commercial training and self-study
- Build and maintain relationships with SOC analysts, security engineers, IT administrators, executives and others working for our clients and within Deloitte
- Keep up in a fast-paced team-oriented environment that is continually evolving
- Maintain extreme ownership of the goals and responsibilities of Fusion Managed Services
- Bachelor of Science with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Cloud Platform Engineering experience
- 3+ years of hands-on cloud experience, including cross-region deployment
- Experience developing and deploying cloud-based PaaS and IaaS solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform), SalesForce Lightning, SAP Cloud Platform, Oracle Cloud Platform, Google App Engine and others
- Experience in Highly available 24x7 Enterprise Operational Environments
- Familiarity with cloud security technologies such as CASB, SWG, FWaaS, SASE
- Understanding of common networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMB
- Understanding of common network devices such as routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Powershell, Bash, Python
- Proficiency with development using languages such as Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Ruby, Go, and Docker
- Ability to multi-task, nimbleness and highly functional within a team environment
- Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Some combination of the following certifications: AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect, Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect, CompTIA Cloud+, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP),
- Experience developing custom automation and integration solutions
- Experience with application development and deployment, particularly in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in cloud deployment using Infrastructure as Code
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice. How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities.We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.