Job Title: Cyber Information Assurance Analyst
Requisition ID: 17000B5
Job Category: Security Services
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: USA-AL: ALABAMA-HUNTSVILLE
Remote Work Authorized: No
Relocation Assistance: Not Available
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Clearance Level: Secret
Employee Status: Regular
Posting Date Jan 19, 2017
CSRA has a need for Cyber Information Assurance Analysts with active DOD security clearances and DOD 8570.01-M IAT level III certifications to support the Missile Defense Agency on site either at Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, Alabama or Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Designs and implements information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, internal counter-espionage (insider threat detection and mitigation), physical security analysis (including facilities analysis, and security management).
- Assesses and mitigates system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Validates system security requirements definition and analysis.
- Establishes system security designs. Implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures.
- Verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities.
- Supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
- Conduct an Anti-Malware program, forward alerts and warnings to Subscribers, respond to Subscriber malware reports and assist in implementing protective/anti- malware measures.
- Conduct the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) program to include dissemination, monitoring, and tracking IAVM notifications to Subscribers; reviews IAVM Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) providing technical assistance as required.
- The candidate is responsible for reviewing Cyber Protection Condition (CPCON) directives; performing network security threat / impact assessments.
- The candidate must possess the ability to properly interpret higher headquarters’ guidance to assist in the development of agency policy; develop, review and update CND response procedures, Operating Instructions, internal processes, and other MDA CERT/CNDSP documentation.
- The candidate may be required to work periods of time outside the normal M – F, 8AM to 4PM, duty day in support of cybersecurity incidents.
- BS or equivalent + 9 yrs related experience, or MS + 7 yrs related experience
- 3 years progressive cybersecurity experience
- 8 years of experience in related IT field, i.e., servers, routers, firewalls
- Must have DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III with Continuing Education (CE)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD 8570.01-M obtain a CND-Auditor certification (CISA, GSNA, or CEH)
- Candidate must have an adjudicated DoD Secret security clearance to start (not an interim)
- Must have or be able to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance
#cjobs #dicepost #Gdjobs
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.