The Defense & Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Cyber Infrastructure Assessor to work at DISA Headquarters on our GSM-O Contract Task Order 31. This is an exciting opportunity to support our DISA Mission Assurance customer.
Performing capability based and IT technical assessments in support of DISA's Mission Assurance mission, Cyber Infrastructure Protection.
1.Responsible for supporting the analysis of threats, vulnerabilities, and risks to the DoDIN systems and hardware directly impacting the capabilities
2.Include monitoring and analyzing strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments within key countries.
3.Create capability based reports
4.Complete after action reports
5.Apply threat and vulnerability assessment techniques to support critical infrastructure protection
6.Document the systems and networks connecting equipment types
7.Identify new and emerging capabilities and identify vulnerabilities and threats to the infrastructure and germane systems and hardware
8.Assist in annual Task Critical Asset listing validation and report write up
Requires BS and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
* Requires a DOD active TS/SCI security clearance.
* Experience writing white papers and assessments on topics related to cyber infrastructure and/or mission assurance
* Experience with physical cyber
* Experience in DoD Network IT experience
* Current Security+ or Equivalent Certification
* Degree in Cybersecurity, IT, or a related technical field preferred
* Network+ or Equivalent Certification
* Experience in one of the following areas: Tech Control Facility, DoD IT Node Management, SATCOM
* Ability to support the development of technical deliverables
* Ability create capability based reports
* Ability to apply threat and vulnerability assessment techniques to support critical infrastructure protection
* Ability to support the analysis of threats, vulnerabilities, and risks to the DoDIN systems and hardware directly impacting the capabilities
* Ability to identify new and emerging capabilities and identify vulnerabilities and threats to the infrastructure and germane systems and hardware
* Ability to travel 35% to support cyber infrastructure assessments and provide a written trip report within 72 hours of return
* Familiar with Critical Infrastructure Protection and/or Mission Assurance Knowledge
* Familiar with GS-2210; Information Technology Management Series and/or GS-0391; Telecommunications Specialist Series
* Familiar with topology maps
* Strong oral and written communication skills
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel
Department: Information Technology/MIS