Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our Federal clients? If yes, then Deloitte's Cyber Risk team could be the place for you! Join our team of Cyber Risk professionals who collaborate with government agencies, IT professionals, and clients to support cyber security and risk consulting engagements.
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Manager in the Cyber Risk group you will:
•Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the client's mission through the management and guidance of multiple work streams, teams, and clients
•Responsible for maintaining all aspects of multiple Microsoft Windows Server AD domains including design, deployment, configuration, testing, and ongoing Operations and Maintenance support. Serve as the lead engineer supporting the Exchange messaging platform. Responsible for configuring, maintaining, and enhancing the cyber security posture of the virtualization infrastructure through implementation of DISA STIGs, NIST and commercial best practice guidelines (including NIST 800-53 rev4, NIST 800-37). Expertise in maintaining vulnerability patch management across VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft environments.
•Provide input to key deliverable structure and content, as well as facilitating buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
• Active Top Secret Clearance
• 5- 10 years of relevant experience
• Proven engineering expertise in maintaining multiple complex Microsoft Active Directory environments (Windows Server 2012 R2), VMware, and SAN systems
• Experience administering and supporting a Microsoft Exchange 2010 clustered environment to support high availability and fail-over
• Additional experience in migrating an Exchange 2010 clustered environment to Exchange 2013/2016 preferred
• Serve as Tier 2/3 escalation support for solving Microsoft Server admin, Exchange clustering, related issues
• Proven experience implementing Active Directory Role-based Access Controls (RBAC)
• Experience deploying and supporting dual-factor authentication solutions, using PKI/PIV and RSA Tokens.
• Proven expertise in maintaining and enhancing security posture for Windows Server and virtualization infrastructure through the implementation of DISA STIGs, NIST, and commercial best practice guidelines
• Experience in designing, configuring and deploying Patch Management solutions across VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft (WSUS) platforms
• Experience in monitoring and implementing performance optimization in a MS Windows and virtualization environment
• Develop and maintain system documentation including design guides, SOPs, as-built, and disaster recovery plans
• Recommended(MCSE, Exchange messaging
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.