The customer is interested in supporting and enhancing their Cybersecurity posture to address the evolution of information technology threats. As threats continue to evolve, they are seeking measures to protect and defend critical information systems by ensuring availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
The Cyber Intelligence Team Manager will perform cyber intelligence analysis, provide oral and written briefings, lead the development of analytical products, and deliver support to cyber-related operations to meet the mission requirements established by leadership and policymakers.
As needed and deemed appropriate by the Government the Cyber Intelligence Team Manager will:
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- Serve as a technical team or task leader, and remain on duty until appropriately relieved.
- Support 24x7 CYSOC activities, as deemed appropriate by the Government; provide oversight on operational activity and provide continuity between shifts; may serve as a Cybersecurity Watch Center Intelligence Analyst responsible for analyzing information collected from a variety of sources to identify, and report on events to protect information systems and networks from threats.
- Produce all-source cyber intelligence analysis using various industry and government tools, available classified and unclassified data sets, and accepted methodologies for assessing network traffic; identify, investigate and analyze cyber events of intelligence significance; and collect data, analyze results, and prepare intelligence products relating to cyber mission objectives.
- Generate and provide oral briefings, raw intelligence reports and finished intelligence products utilizing accepted Intelligence Community tradecraft and methodologies accepted by management.
- Lead cyber operations designed to pursue anomalies or cyber threats on Information Technology or Information Control System networks.
- Collaborate with key government partners and stakeholders, including DOE Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), NNSA OCIO, DOE Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability (OE), and the USIC.
- Mobilize to report to designated alternate facilities - local and remote - and execute assigned duties for potentially extended periods of time during emergency situations (actual or exercises); maintain the ability to operate the alternate facilities and demonstrate this ability upon request of the Government (actual or exercises).
- Perform other cyber intelligence-related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and fourteen (14) years of relevant experience. With a Master's degree, twelve (12) years of relevant experience is acceptable.
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills; possess the ability to communicate in written and oral form.
- Experience producing all-source cyber intelligence products, incorporating technical, open source, and classified information to identify and understand cyber threats from available data sources. Demonstrated creativity, innovation, flexibility, and analytical skills in problem solving.
- Experience operating as an integral part of a team's mission activities to detect, deter, and neutralize cyber threats against Information Technology and Industrial Control System architectures.
- Ability to adapt and develop the most advanced cyber security tools and analysis practices to the Foreign Intelligence assessment mission.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines.
- Knowledge of the mission, structure, policies, and key intelligence programs of the U.S. Intelligence Community as they impact DOE and U.S. Energy Sector equities.
- Knowledge of the full range of national security, DOE and U.S. Intelligence Community policies, authorities, regulations, and procedures that apply specifically the Department of Energy Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence mission, such as, the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, as amended; the Nuclear Nonproliferation Act of 1978; Executive Order 12333; Presidential Policy Directives; applicable DOE Orders; and specific procedures and guidelines that govern DOE intelligence-related activities.
- Requires an active TS/SCI or DOE Q/SCI
- Must be US citizen
My SAIC Benefits.