SAIC is seeking qualified candidates to support the US Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation (AFAMS) program.
The role of this position is to support the U.S. Air Force Headquarters AF/A3TI, Operational Training Division in the Pentagon, DC. The Cyber OT SME will:
- Assess OTI policy and strategy shortfalls and lead in the development and prioritization of solutions.
- Evaluate and assess the interoperability of cyber OTI with space and air components to sustain combat ready forces in support of Combatant Commands ability to execute military operations.
- Works with MAJCOMs and Subject Matter Experts to plan, program and advocate for Threat Representative training environments to include; threat capabilities, threat generators, specific virtual or live 'terrain'.
- Reviews, evaluates, and coordinates Offensive and Defensive training policy, strategy, and planning at multiple classification levels up to TS/SCI on behalf of Air Force leadership.
- Analyzes major AF OTI programs to support planning, programming, and budgeting process and facilitates the development of Cyber OTI policy and guidance.
- Develops detailed studies related to goals, objectives and plans for the long-range implementation and administration of Cyberspace OTI capabilities including synthetic to live, multi-domain integration.
- Prepares reports, responses to queries, justification, briefs and background papers.
• Bachelor's degree and 14 years or more of experience; Masters and 12 years or more experience'; PhD or JD and 9 years or more of experience; or 18 years of experience in lieu of degree.
• AF rated cyber operations experience (Highly desired)
• Excellent Writing Skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
• DoD 8570.01m CSSP Incident Responder certifications or acceptable equivalents. DoD approved baseline certifications can be found at https://cyber.mil/cw/cwmp/dod-approved-8570-baseline-certifications
• A Top Secret/SCI Secret security clearance is required for this position.
• Must be a US Citizen
My SAIC Benefits.