SAIC has a Cyber Operations Engineer to lead the current operations organizations to further define the procurement, operational tradecraft, and technical operational requirements of the enhanced architecture for future mission support capability. In this role the Engineer will define, plan, and support the execution of the evolution of the current capability to enhanced and expanded network infrastructures, management systems, cross domain systems, and supporting applications to support the variety of classified to unclassified internet facing missions. Specifically, you will have to work with the current operational elements, translate their policies and procedures into requirements, communicate as technical architecture and design, and also be able to articulate the business case and test/acceptance criteria for the enhanced and newly designed capabilities.
- 5+ years of virtual operations execution with relationship to developing tradecraft and evolving or developing new systems
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline
- Expertise in managing in both a classified and unclassified network processing environment
- 14+ years of USG/IC/cyber environment experience
- Expert in the cyber environments and threats of our cyber adversaries
- Must hold a current/active TS/SCI with Poly
My SAIC Benefits.