Sr. Cyber Security Analyst - Watch Lead
**If interested, send an updated copy of your resume to Aaron at email@example.com *** Job Desciption
The selected candidate shall execute in real time synchronization of enterprise operational actions and activities, maintain Knowledge Management tracking to enable situational awareness of Cyberspace operations, track cyber operations forces movement, activities and missions, provide and recommend metrics and measures for evaluating success, analyze operational reporting, provide Management of centralized communications for all internal and external communications for improved situational understanding and unity of effort across all DODIN AOs, and assist in crafting and responding to high level Taskers issued through the Tasker Management Tool (TMT), meeting organization requirements. Primary Responsibilities
- Leverage intelligence and operational data, information and processes to identify threats, improve security, and reduce the enterprise's exposure of vulnerabilities.
- Execute continuous network monitoring and incident/problem resolution.
- Triage events, incidents, and develop AO specific trends.
- Support various collaborative and cross functional (Intelligence, Current Operations, Future Operations, Logistics, Planning, Resourcing and Requirements) forums to achieve centrally coordinated, threat informed and prioritized vulnerability scoring and mitigation methodology.
- Provide situational understanding of the assigned operational environment.
- Support the development, coordination, release and compliance of orders
- Provide threat analysis, track relevant prioritized incidents and provide recommended reporting requirements in coordination with the Cross Functional Fusion Team.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 12+ years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess Security+ Certification (or other equivalent IAT LEVEL II certification)
- SIEM Tool Experience (ArcSight, Splunk, Wireshark, etc)
- In-depth knowledge of network and application protocols, cyber vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques and cyber threat/adversary methodologies (TTPs).
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Knowledge of the DoD orders process
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
- Experience in building extended cyber security analytics.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.