Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Assist the Branch Chief with coordination, analysis, and execution of technical strategies to address changing DoD IT policies and reforms
- Ability to identify risks and mission impacts that could result from DoD changing IT policies and governance
- Capable of coordinating and collaborating across organizational boundaries
- The person has an understanding of IT Architecture at a strategic level for defense agencies
- Strong understanding of Risk Management Framework (RMF), with ability to validate and upload RMF documentation into the Enterprise portal.
- Ensure DoD policy requirements are implemented and enforced
- Requires in depth knowledge of industry best practices, CNSS, NIST standards and JSIG
- Strong problem-solving skills in a DoD environment
- Very strong written and communication skills
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Years of Experience:
- SAP experience preferred
- SharePoint, CATMS, Jira, Atlassian experience
- Hands-on experience with associated Cyber tools (SPLUNK, ACAS, Fortify, ArcSight, eMASS, HBSS)
7 years cyber experience, with strong understanding of underlying laws and policies Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's degree, technical degree, or equivalent work experience Must have Active TS/SCI in JPAS Due to federal client requirements, ====s can be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement