Cyber Risk Fusion Managed Onsite Services Delivery Manager
We are seeking a cyber professional to assist in enhancing our onsite client Security Operations Center. This individual will lead the development of SOC procedures to maximize efficiency, optimize current security tools, and minimize risk, impact, and disruption to users. Areas of focus will include threat hunting, remediation, incident response, forensic procedures, and optimization of security tools. Work you'll do
The consultant will work primarily with the Information Security team but will be working closely with the other teams to develop and implement procedures. The candidate should possess a deep understanding of the presence of malicious activity reported, characterization and forensic engineering of compromised systems, operations security, compliance, mitigation, and analysis through tools that detect advanced threats. Experience with incident response is critical for this role as is the ability to assess risk given information on IOC's and vulnerabilities.
- Assist information security and technical support teams with development and implementation of customized incident response procedures.
- Develop daily SOC and threat hunting processes using current SIEM, EDR, and other security tools
- Monitor SOC activity and draw trends regarding overall program impact
- Capture and report project status and risks/issues
- Help develop a risk determination method for analysis of potential threats
- Advise and create remediation procedures designed to minimize impact and user disruptions.
- Mentor other team members and participate in daily monitoring rotation.
- Automate implementation of support processes to increase the efficiency of the information security and operations teams
- Assist in the development and review of clear and easily understood application and process documentation consistent with department standards
- Assist with mapping SOC and incident response procedures with relevant NIST control requirements.
- Provide guidance on optimization of current security tools
- Identify and suggest solutions for gaps in current Information Security program
- Ability to create and delivery status reporting products for multiple audiences (operational, management, and executive)
- Manage operations delivered through multiple geographic delivery centers to achieve a unified goal or objective
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice. Qualifications
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Information Security At least 3 years of experience working in a SOC environment
• Advanced knowledge of one or more applications: Splunk, Cylance, Tanium, CyberSponse, BlueCoat, Stealth Watch Information Security
• Proven track record and experience of the following in a highly complex organization:
Working with leading SIEM technologies, IDS/IPS, network- and host- based firewalls, data leakage protection (DLP), DAM (Database activity monitoring)
In depth, hands-on experience with at least two of the following technologies: Unix administration, Windows Server administration, Active Directory, Windows Workstation, Routers /Switches management, Firewall Management, SANS/NAS, Web servers, IAM/AAA, IDS/HDS, System vulnerability scanning tools, Application/Database vulnerability scanning tools, mobile device analysis or Secure coding
Analyzing possible attack activities such as network probing/ scanning, DDOS, malicious code activity and possible abnormal activities, such as worms, Trojans, viruses, etc. and coordinating remediation actions as necessary
• Strong leadership skills and ability to manage teams and shifts of analysts effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
• Sound knowledge of business management and an expert knowledge of information / cybersecurity strategy and governance
• Strong knowledge and understanding of information security legal and regulatory requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
• Strong analytical skills to perform root-cause detection of cybersecurity exploits, vulnerabilities, and intrusions in host and network-based systems.
• Significant experience in an enterprise successfully leading a SOC team or unit responsible for analysis and correlation of cybersecurity event, log, and alert dataNeeds to have a keen understanding of threat vectors as well as exfiltration techniques
Bachelor's degree: Preferred
• Degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or other technical degree preferred
• Certifications preferred: CISSP, ECIH, GCIA, GCIH, GMON Certifications preferred: CISSP, ECIH, GCIA, GCIH, GMON
• Able to work onsite in the Sacramento, CA area Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals