Cyber Infrastructure Zero Trust Senior Consultant
This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Deloitte Cyber Risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges. If you are seeking a role that encompasses cyber security at all levels and allows you to develop personally and professionally,consider a career in Deloitte Financial and Risk Advisory's Cyber & Strategic Risk practice. Work you'll do
You will work with clients in helping them understand the Zero Trust framework and developing actionable approaches for adoption. You will participate in engagements related to assessing, strategizing, designing, and implementing cyber security capabilities related to the core pillars of Deloitte's Zero Trust framework: Users, Workloads, Data, Networks, and Devices as well as supporting capabilities of Telemetry & Analytics and Automation & Orchestration.
Additional projects may include:
- Cloud, multi-cloud, and hybrid cloud strategy, migration, and security
- Network security, segmentation, micro-segmentation strategy, design, and implementation
- Assist clients with the adoption of modern network infrastructure capabilities (i.e., Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Software-Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN), Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP), Software-Defined Networks (SDN), visibility fabric, etc.)
- Participate in cybersecurity assessments based on leading frameworks (i.e., National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity (CSF), Zero Trust, etc.)
- Participate in attack surface management engagements related to adversarial simulation, vulnerability assessment, breach and attack simulation (BAS), etc.
Participate in design, implementation, configuration, and integration of security products from leading vendors such as Palo Alto Networks, ZScaler, Google, Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, Gigamon, Qualys, Nessus, Okta, SailPoint, VMWare/Dell, Splunk, Exabeam, SafeBreach, Guardicore, Tufin, Akamai, IBM, Proofpoint, Oracle, Broadcom, Check Point, Centrify, Thycotic, CyberArk, Netskope, etc. The team
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice. Required:
- 3+ years of information security and controls experience (NIST, ISO, etc.)
- BA/BS in information technology, business administration, or related field
- While 60% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
- CISSP or CISM
- Prior Big 4 or other consulting experience a plus
- Cyber security certifications are a plus (i.e., SANS, CISA, CISM, etc.)
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities.We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.