Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
• Conduct vulnerability assessment tests of information systems.
• Perform Security Control Assessments on systems to validate the results of risk assessments and ensure controls in the security plan are present and operating correctly on the system; provide thorough report of the risks to the system and its data
• Skill in systems architecture, engineering, requirements analysis, system development, software development, or hardware development as applied to the information assurance or cyber security field
• Skill in developing Splunk queries and developing Splunk dashboards
• Preferred skill in the areas of cloud security and scanning as well as web application security and scanning
• Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field. Or in lieu of degree, equivalent experience in military, civil, or corporate areas will be considered.
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
-CompTIA Security +
-CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
-Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
-Or other comperable certicification
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A424.