Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is looking for a SOC Analyst
(Level III) in Alpharetta, GA
for a full-time, direct hire
opportunity. JOB SNAPSHOT
Position: SOC Analyst - Level 3
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Position Type: Direct Hire / Full Time
Work Schedule: Wednesday-Saturday OR Sunday-Wednesday (7am-6pm)
Available Openings: 2
Position Availability: Immediate
Target Salary: $100,000 - $110,000
(position also offers excellent benefits including a pension plan)
*Candidate sponsorship is not available at this time Job Summary:
He/she will work collaboratively to detect and respond to information security incidents, develop, maintain, and follow procedures for security event alerting, and participate in security investigations. The SOC Analyst (Level III) will perform tasks including monitoring, research, classification and analysis of security events that occur on the network or endpoint. The successful candidate will also be leading a team of 10 members within the SOC division.
The SOC Analyst (Level III) should have familiarity with the principles of network and endpoint security
, current threat and attack trends
, a basic understanding of the OSI model
, and have a working knowledge of defense in depth strategies. Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following:
- Working in a Security Monitoring/Security Operations Center environment (SOC)
- Experience investigating security events, threats and/or vulnerabilities
- Understanding of electronic investigation and log correlation. Proficiency with the latest intrusion detection platforms; working knowledge of Linux and/or Windows systems administration (Including AD).
- Scripting or programming (Shell scripting, Power Shell, C, C#, Java, etc.)
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or relative work experience.
- Minimum of one: CISSP, CISM, CEH
- Other acceptable industry certifications could be the GCIH, GCFA, GCIA, GSEC, GIAC.
- Previous leadership experience as a team lead or supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Respond to network and host-based security events
- Participate in detecting, investigating, and resolving security events
- Capable of working independently while supporting CDRC Analyst I as necessary
- Identify and propose areas for improvement within the Cyber Defense Response Center
- Provide documentation and project support
- Act as second and/or third-tier support for the CDRC Analyst I
- Act as a peer group leader to help train support staff
- Serve as an escalation point for difficult problems and complex inquiries
- Server as shift lead when necessary
- Serve as a back-up to the CDRC Manager
- Information Security Principles, Technologies, and Practices
- Proven experience with multiple security event detection platforms
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP
- Demonstrated integrity in a professional environment
- Good social, communication and technical writing skills
- Comfortable navigating and troubleshooting Linux and Windows system issues
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.