Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today. The Specialized Warfighter Development Contract
(SWDC) is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst 2/3
to support their team at the Boulder, Colorado location.
- Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
- This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
- Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
- Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6-3), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
- Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
Position can be hired at a level 2 or level 3 Basic Qualifications:
- An active Top Secret clearance with SCI access.
- Level 2 - 6 years of relevant experience with a High School Diploma;2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters
- Level 3 -9 Years of relevant experience with a High School Diploma; 5 Years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree; 3 years with Master's
- A DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II or higher (Security+)
- Cybersecurity foundation with working knowledge of cyber technologies, Risk Management Framework (RMF) process, NIST SP 800-53
- Familiarity with the configuration and operation of one or more of the following: ACAS - Tenable Security Center/Nessus, Endpoint Security Solutions (ESS/HBSS) and McAfee Endpoint tools, Splunk SIEM, SCAP Compliance Checker, and eMASS or Xacta
- Hands-on analysis of vulnerability scan data and ability to write/evaluate technical mitigations & write POA&Ms
- Demonstrated Cybersecurity Analyst foundation with strong working knowledge and understanding of Cyber technologies, Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and NIST SP 800-53
- Strong foundation and working knowledge with the configuration and operation of one or more of the following: ACAS - Tenable Security Center/Nessus, Endpoint Security Solutions (ESS/HBSS) and McAfee Endpoint tools, Splunk SIEM, SCAP Compliance Checker, and eMASS or Xacta
- Experience as a Unix System Administrator or Cisco Network Administrator
For Colorado location: Level 2 -
Salary Minimum:$81,664 - Salary Maximum:$122,496 Level 3 -
Salary Minimum:$101,200 - Salary Maximum:$151,800
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. Learn about Northrop Grumman Total Rewards and Benefits.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.