Role: Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and current emerging risks
- Lead assessments of current security technology and authentication systems and evaluate against Federal and State Information Protection and Privacy regulations, Client Information Security Policies, and other relevant regulations pertaining to the protection of Enterprise Information assets with respect to information security
- Develop and advance Client information security policies, standards and procedures in conjunction with the application and technology teams responsible for the day to day systems configuration and operation
- Lead the assessment and review of new and existing technology infrastructure to identify key risk areas, and ensure adequate levels of control are in place to address those risks and develop risk mitigation techniques and processes to ensure that all reviews as actionable by system manager and the operations staff.
- Lead the consultative process and advise personnel in IT departments to coordinate information security activities
- Support Information Security Officer in Information Security activities as needed.
- Develop and lead activities supporting the IT Risk Management process such as data classification and security controls maintenance.
- Lead Collaborative programs with personnel in IT and all business units to ensure that electronic data security is consistently implemented throughout the Enterprise.
- Update skills as necessary to support Client Information Security and remain knowledgeable of industry standards and advancements.
- Assist with the design and administration of Cyber Security Awareness Training, including reporting.
- Assist with the coordination and remediation of found vulnerabilities.
Should have clear understanding of all domains on information security and as per ISO27001 guidelines (globally accepted framework) and have relevant experience in auditing information systems from a technology and physical security perspective.
Should have detailed understanding on below technologies.
- Network Devices (Fortinet Firewall Hands-on [Mandatory])
- Anti-Malware solutions (McAfee preferred)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Web Content filtering solutions (Umbrella preferred)
- DLP Technologies - Host, Email, Web
- Web Application Firewalls
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) Solution (IBM QRadar preferred)
- CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor) OR
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) OR
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA Security+
Keywords: Information Security Analyst, Information Security Engineer, Information Security Consultant
Head of Consulting and Staffing services
E-Business International Inc