About the SAIC MSI Program
Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC) has been awarded a $165 million contract by the Commonwealth of Virginia to serve as a multisourcing service integrator (MSI). Under the contract, SAIC will provide an innovative approach to assist the Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA) with modernizing the state's technology infrastructure. Under the contract, SAIC will coordinate and monitor multiple IT infrastructure services suppliers for state executive branch agencies. The MSI is the cornerstone of a strategy that will diversify the state's portfolio of suppliers, improve service delivery quality, ensure cost-competitiveness, and provide transparency and accountability into the commonwealth's service delivery platform.
SAIC is seeking a CyberSecurity Analysyt (Security Tools Administrator) to join our Identity Governance team supporting a major state & local government customer. The Security Tools Administrator is part of a team responsible for all stages of identity governance workflow orchestration. Essential duties of this position include:
- Interact with peer teams, customers, service suppliers, and 3 rd parties to design, implement, maintain and continually improve identity governance solutions and initiatives in a large, diverse environment with varying levels of identity governance maturity
- Workflow design, management and orchestration
- Work with groups to gather detailed requirements for workflow and process development
- Provide tier 2/ tier 3 support for technical staff using MSI identity governance applications
- Review, revise and create BeanShell code
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Provide support for monitoring events and ongoing maintenance activities
- High-availability and fault tolerant design and implementation of tools
- Support the development and review of strategic and operations plans, concept and orders, including cyber defense elements of numbered Operational Plans and names Cyberspace Operations orders.
- Support strategic planning activities, identification of cyberspace operations capability gaps within the plans, concepts, and orders associated with these planning activities, and technical analysis of potential material and non-material solutions
The Security Tools Administrator performs a critical role ensuring that the technology underpinning supporting IT support processes and workflows are working effectively, reliably, and efficiently to meet service objectives and customer expectations. You will have the opportunity to solve complex problems, design user-friendly interfaces, and optimize processes through automation. This position offers the chance to r esearch and analyze identity governance and cybersecurity capabilities to meet customer requirements. The Security Tools Administrator will also play a key role in representing current and future capabilities of supporting ITSM tools, and contributing to long-term strategy as well as tactical activities leading to the continual improvement of the environment with a focus on security objectives.
Background / Experience
- A working knowledge of LDAP and directory structures, specifically Active Directory
- Experience with process definition, workflow design, and process mapping; documenting build/configuration
- Understanding of role based access control; security practices and procedures; current security tools available; hardware/software security implementation; different communication protocols; encryption techniques/tools; familiarity with commercial products, and current Internet/EC technology.
- Experience with security and network technology (UNIX/Windows/Linux OS,) within a hands-on design/Implementation/Administration role.
Education / Certifications / Other
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more of related experience
- Bachelors or Masters and five (5) years or more preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment; plan and execute tasks based on high level objectives; make suggestions for improvement based on hand-on experience with systems
- Ability to problem solve, think critically and creatively, and thrive in a fast paced environment is a must
- Strong skills with: MS Office products, including Microsoft Visio and Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with the following preferred:
- SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Microsoft Active Directory
- System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM)
- Windows/Linux Server Administration
- BeanShell or Java programming
- Tenable Nessus
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- SOAP & REST Web Services
- Service Now integrations
- Okta integrations
- Oracle integrations
- Agile methodology
My SAIC Benefits.