SAIC is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join SAIC to support our PBGC customer in Washington, D.C. This position is a member of a team that supports the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC), an independent agency of the United States government. The team operates within the agency's Information Technology Infrastructure Operations Department (ITIOD). The role is a part of the Development, Modernization, and Enhancement Team providing engineering solutions in support of the PBGC ITIOD. The successful candidate will manage the web application scanning program, reporting to the vulnerability management team lead.
Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develop and improve process and other documentation.
- Oversee web application scheduling.
- Coordinate scanning resources.
- Lead analysis of web vulnerabilities.
- Interface with client, client's customer and operations teams.
- Candidate should be familiar with web vulnerability scanning, identification and remediation using the Acunetix tool.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; 13 years of related experience in lieu of Degree; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Web application vulnerability scanning using Acunetix or similar industry tools
- 3+ years of experience with analyzing vulnerabilities and developing an action plan for resolving them.
- 2+ years' of experience d eveloping and documenting standard operation procedures and work instructions for web application vulnerability scanning.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance
Cl Desired Qualifications
My SAIC Benefits.