Your Cyber experience is needed on a Federal Project in Arlington, VA
. As a Cyber Security Analyst
, you will help to establish a Network Security Operations Center (NSOC). You will work in collaboration with the Information Assurance (IA) / Cybersecurity / Computer Network Defense (CND) Team to perform security information and event management (SIEM) tasks, and other network operations support tasks.
This award-winning employer is in heavy growth mode and needs YOU to join their ranks! Contract to hire is preferred for this role. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an Interim or Active Secret Clearance. Responsibilities
- Analyze information security requirements, translate requirements into security designs, implement security designs, and test effectiveness
- Provide Threat Reconnaissance for ISSM and Operations using all available tools and information
- Conduct system integration of the McAfee product suite, identify system vulnerabilities and design or deploy solutions that support a high availability system
- Operate, understand, and provide Cyber Analyst reports from the McAfee Suite of SIEM products
- Provide advanced analytical support, and coordination with solution providers and vendors to support additional problem management activities as required related to SIEM products
- Maintain Incident Response Plan and Incident Handling Procedures related to the NSOC and SIEM events
- Serve as Cyber Security technical liaison between Government leads, Network Security Operations, Operations team, and IA team concerning implementation of newer technologies to infrastructure.
- Implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Coordinate security plans with outside defensive cyber operations (DCO) teams
- Provide Malware/Forensics (Policy and Procedure Development, Evidence Assessment, Acquisition, Examination, & Documenting and Reporting)
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's Degree (an additional 4 years may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- 10 years of Cyber Analysis and Security experience
- Experience and familiarity with McAfee Suite of SIEM products, Remedy ticketing system, and ITSM Framework
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certified (CCNA-Security, CompTIA Security+CE, GICSP, GSEC, or SSCP) AND Operating System (OS)/Computing Environment (CE) certification
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an Interim or Active Secret Clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di