The Privileged Access Business Analyst works under the Director of Privileged Access Engineering to plan, conduct and establish a functional vision for PAM assignments. The BA possesses extensive knowledge related to Privileged Access and is primarily responsible for delivery and buildout of a Privileged Access ecosystem under the Director’s direction along with other team members.
This Business Analyst identifies and recommends changes in procedures, processes and scope of delivery. He/she will possess and apply comprehensive knowledge of privileged access security controls to the completion of complex assignments. Responsibilities and impact may crossover to other job groups and functions within the Identity and Access Management umbrella. The ability to effectively communicate the work required at each step of the process is key, as is the ability to clearly and concisely SWOT issues and decision points. The candidate possesses the ability to effectively communicate successes and failures of a model, processes and procedures with clear understanding of critical success.
This role exists to serve as the internal Privileged Access liaison to user groups and teams. Activities include:
- Scoping and reviewing internal customer request
- Prioritizing incoming development requests for engineers
- Handling Audit requests
- Supporting other internal customer requests
The Privileged Access Business Analyst must be in tune with the overall Privileged Access Program direction of the organization, and should have a strong understanding of the overall organization’s structure and how the various internal customer rely on Privileged Access as a service.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
• 5+ years of experience in Business Systems Analysis
• Experience with privileged access controls from a user experience perspective
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Cybersecurity certifications such as CISA
• Ability to interface with Corporate Audit and External Audit functions for regulatory compliance