Our client is currently seeking a Cyber Security Cloud Engineer for a F/T Perm role, if younare fit and interested contact Brian Kubiak at 732.497.4294, email@example.com, this is a Permanent position, no sponsorship availble.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Cybersecurity Engineer will drive IT Risk reduction, security, and compliance while ensuring that Information Technology supports the business objectives of the group. Additional responsibilities include:
Work with Internal stackholders in functions such as Privacy, Legal, Risk, Compliance, and Audit.
Recommend and evaluate security controls and develop cloud security governance processes and procedures.
Ideal candidate has prior experience in the area of cloud computing services, cloud security controls, vulnerability management, and identity and access management.
Conduct vendor and internal assessments to ensure compliance with Company's security standards.
Provide thought leadership and engage with Internal stakeholders to ensure alignment with business goals, and will support other cross-pillar information security teams in the execution of policy enforcement and global information security initiatives to reduce IT risks.
Assess publicly and privately announced security vulnerabilities to determine the risk based on severity, threat likelihood and firm impact;
Provide technical assistance for understanding vulnerability remediation and will serve as a subject matter expert on remediation as well as operating system, application and firmware patching. Will work in collaboration with the IT staff and service owners.
Research and Evaluate new security products as well as administer internal security systems.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
* 8-10+ years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
* Strong knowledge of information security concepts, tools, trends and practices
* Experience with IT security risk assessments, vendor management and audits
* Experience with security management working in hybrid environment with applications being hosted internally and on cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or Google).
* Experience with leading projects, engaging stakeholders and driving stakeholder management
* Strong knowledge of technology and security topics including network security, wireless security, application security, infrastructure hardening and security baselines, web server and database security
* 4+ years of cyber security and vulnerability management or penetration testing techniques and validation of results.
* Strong knowledge industry standards regarding vulnerability management including Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE), Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) and Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
* Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with IT governance or security frameworks such as NIST CSF, COBIT, ISO 27001, etc.
Training and Certifications (required and desired):
Certifications a plus:
CISSP, Comptia CASP/Security+, ISACA CISM, any GIAC/Department of Defense 8570 certifications.
Brian K. Kubiak, Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
Direct Dial: 732.497.4294 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org