Position: Test Data Management Consultant
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Length: Full Time with Cigniti and deputed at our client place / Contract
Rate: $50/hr on W2 / $55/hr on C2C
- This role will develop test data management strategies and plans to provide right sized, production like, reusable and secured test data per test data requirements, as well as discover, generate, profile, transform, enrich, cleanse, extract, subset, mask, load, validate, refresh, reset, archive, purge test data and resolve defects of test data using Grid or Cognos or infosphere Optim, Informatica Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) and Test Data Management (TDM), data maker, data fabrication and automation tools, SQL scripts, jobs and programming languages.
- Candidates for this role should be prepared to act as a technical expert in their field, focused on the technical aspects of test data discovery, architecture, test data provisioning and maintenance.
- This role works with the Test Engineers to capture and review test data requirements and test data provisioning techniques and plans.
- Candidates should also be proficient in utilizing test data management tools, providing right sized, reusable and safe test data, resolving test data related issues, including defects and data load and masking issues.
- Candidate must be able to implement the development of the test data management strategy and focus specifically on maximizing test data reuse, safety, initial state repeatability, profiling, catalog and versioning.
- Extensive knowledge of databases, data warehouses, systems integrations, and data flows is preferred for this role.
- Additionally, candidates should be well-versed in data architecture, data development, test data management tool configuration and development.
- Extensive knowledge of business processes and related data flows and system integrations is also required for this position.