Please note that this is a 4 months contract position.
• Serving the entire organization with various aspects of the organization’s cybersecurity process improvement framework which is based on the Resilience Management Model (RMM) including interpretation of Model’s practices
• Reviewing and validating correctness, relevancy, and completeness of work products (a.k.a. objective evidence) generated by various teams demonstrating that they have instantiated one or more of the RMM (Resilience Management Model) practices. Categorizing instantiation of each of the RMM practices on a FILIPINI scale (NI=not implemented, PI=partially implemented, LI=largely implemented, FI=fully implemented).
• Reviewing and validating correctness, relevancy, and completeness of work products (a.k.a. objective evidence) generated by various teams demonstrating that they have addressed (implemented) one or more of the 600+ cybersecurity improvement recommendations. Categorizing each recommendation either as completed or not.
• Defining, executing, and managing the lifecycle of objective evidence submission, storage, review, and validation process.
• Weekly reporting on the progress of theorganization’s cybersecurity capability and process improvements including updating the value several performance metrics including the Cybersecurity Program Progress Metric (CPPM).
• Ability to work well in a strong collaborative team-oriented environment.
• Cybersecurity expertise and experience
• Ability to effectively present information to and interact well with different levels of the organization.
• Demonstrates attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience with model-based process improvement
Desirable Skill and Experiences
• Experience with process improvement models
• Previous experience with CERT-RMM
• Previous experience with CMMI
• CERT-RMM and/or CMMI appraisal experience
• Information technology or cybersecurity auditing experience
For consideration, please reference job number 2764
San Francisco, CAContact