Universal Technical Resource Services, Inc. (UTRS) has an immediate opportunity for a Cyber Security Continuity Manager to join their Defensive Cyber Solutions Branch, Mission Support Team. This position is located at Adelphi, MD with opportunities for telework.
The Cyber Security Continuity Manager will be responsible for assessing the effective and efficient implementation of applications, tools, policies, procedures, and programs developed to reduce uncertainty and allow for remediation of identified issues and concerns within a Cybersecurity program.
- Establish, implement, and maintain a Quality Management Plan that outlines the roles and responsibilities, standards, methods, controls, measures, practices, and overall approach to ensure ongoing quality of cybersecurity services, products, operations, processes, and workforce offered to subscribers worldwide.
- Conduct risk analysis and review of Defensive Cyber Operations program service delivery and brief results to the Government on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide a plan to improve triennial Cybersecurity Service Provider evaluation preparation.
- Create and conduct quarterly surveys of customers to assess quality and standards of customer service and support feedback.
- Create and maintain evaluation metrics and standards to validate the efficiency and effectiveness of Cybersecurity tools, applications, and analyst performance.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required
- Experience in Defensive Cyber Operations tools and tools, applications, and policies
- Experience in ISO 9001, NIST 800-53, and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled in Microsoft Office
- Skilled using project management software
- ship and Secret Security Clearance required
- Experience with eMASS preferred
- Experience with Atlassian Suite, including JIRA and Confluence (or similar tools)
About Universal Technical Resource Services, Inc. (UTRS)
Universal Technical Resource Services, Inc., is a technology company that provides scientific, engineering, management, and computer services to the public and private sectors in the United States and internationally. UTRS specializes in technology development, transfer, assessment, test and evaluation, implementation, and export.