DTS is looking for experienced Cyber Security Engineer (MITRE) for our client project in Detroit, MI/Charlotte, NC .
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
The Cyber Security Specialist position is a valued member of the Information Protection and Risk Management program. The Specialist is a part of the Security Operations Center (SOC) and works closely with other members of IPRM to develop and implement alert use cases, onboard new security tools, and help manage risk.
- Develop documentation in support of incident response processes and/or procedures
- Develop advanced security alerts for SOC consumption
- Identify automation opportunities leveraging a SOAR tool to optimize SOC processes
- Coordinate with different teams to complete agile project
- Generate reports around security events and metrics
- Ensure that all security events are properly documented/tracked to meet audit and legal requirements
- Working knowledge of the incident response lifecycle and MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Familiar with various security platforms and tools, such as firewall, CASB, proxy, SIEM, and SOAR.
- Awareness of the current threat landscape
- Practical understanding of network protocols and operating systems
- Broad understanding of security mitigation solutions at all layers
- Minimum of two years information security specific experience
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or equivalent experience
- Security+ or CYSA+ certification preferred
- Ability to analyze large data sets to identify trends/anomalies indicative of malicious activity
- Experienced at performing complex security investigations and root cause analysis
- Experienced at data mining using a SIEM or other data analytics solutions
- Experienced at perform phishing investigations and response
Digital Technology Solutions (DTS)