Are you a skilled Cyber Security Engineer with the desire to join a key government integrator?
If you also possess a Security+ certification, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Raleigh!This is a contract to hire opportunity. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.Requirements of the Cyber Security Engineer:
Requirements of the Cyber Security Engineer:
- Provide incident response, support, and management
- Deploy and maintain enterprise service monitoring tools
- Create, maintain, and document custom protocol for customer alert handling and escalation
- Act as primary point of contact for major business partner technical complaints
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Expertise in Zabbix, SolarWinds, Neustar, AppDynamics, and Everbridge
- Strong Splunk, Tanium, Symantec BlueCoat & SIEM tool skills
- CompTIA Security+
- Proficiency in Linux and Windows
- Ability to utilize tools to monitor logs throughout layers
Keywords: Cyber Security Engineer, Splunk, AppDynamics, Linux, Windows, Incident Management, Security+, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 333051About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!