Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.Position Objective
The Cyber Security Engineer should possess knowledge and experience in a variety of security domains and technologies as well as general Network security (Firewall and security appliances) and IT knowledge. This resource will work closely with SymQuest clients to configure, manage and maintain their security posture, hardware, and software, while also identifying risks to the business and driving solutions ranging from education and awareness to the adoption of new/existing policies, standards, processes, controls and technologies. They will provide assessment report reviews, policy reviews, firewall administration and management and be a point of interface between the SymQuest security team and the client. This resource will also provide guidance to Cyber Security Analysts and be a point of escalation for more junior team members and other internal teams. Essential Job Functions
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Involvement in and/or execution of firewall modifications and configurations.
- Perform routine maintenance of security hardware and software (updates, patching, etc.)
- Troubleshoot, determine root cause, and remediate technical security issues
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to Cyber Security Analysts
- Engage with clients to understand security concerns and develop solutions and recommendations.
- Engage with clients to implement security solutions and programs
- Configure and install Firewalls and security solutions
- Facilitate assessment report review and, solution review and discussion
- Present assessment findings and recommendations to client
- Support sales and marketing
- Mentorship of other team members
- Provide point of interface for clients and internal teams to leverage SymQuest Security team members and services.
- Obtain and maintain current industry-related compliance certifications and memberships
- Fully understand and support the organizations vision, core values, goals and objectives
• Ability to coordinate, work with and gain the trust of business stakeholders, technical resources, and third-party vendors.
• Able to work under pressure in time critical situations.
• Strong attention to detail in conducting forensic analysis combined with an ability to accurately record full documentation in support of the investigation.
• Detailed knowledge of current international best practices in the incident response arena.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with business representatives in explaining impacts and strategies and where necessary, in layman's terms.Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
Konica Minolta Offers:
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- At least 3 years' experience with general networking and IT
- At least 3 years' experience with firewall and security appliance configuration / management
- Experience working in production environments and scheduling downtime and impact with clients
- Ability to troubleshoot network and security appliance issues while documenting process
- Basic knowledge in security industry regulations/standards/frameworks (PCI DSS, HIPAA, etc) and compliance frameworks (NIST, ISO 27002, CobiT, etc)
- Possess one or more of the following certifications: Network+, CCNA, Security+, GSEC, GCIH, CySA+, NSE 4, NSE 5, NSE 7, or other security and compliance certifications
- Commitment to pursue and obtain Fortinet NSE and industry certifications as required
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Discipline to work remotely and communicate clearly
- Ability to travel
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.