Job ID: 2211724 Location:
MCLEAN , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
SAIC is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to support the mission and ensure the security of the ODNI enterprise. The selected candidate is responsible for process reengineering and creation for the establishment of the CISO's operating environment in a classified IT operational environment.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead the development and creation of processes and business rules for the CISO.
- Manage the processes and ensures the operations of the CISO office complies with the governing Information Assurance directives.
- Work with the CISO and the ISSM and ISSOs to ensure all processes are standardize, compliant and built to ensure security.
- Assist with the RMF processes as projects/systems go through the Project Review Board for validation
- Provide recommendation on continuous improvement of the processes and architecture supporting the overall Cyber operational activities.
- Identify and provide an agile approach to the automation of any manual or inefficient processes that exist across the cyber defense program
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with senior leaders and managers and across divisions
- Ability to look strategically for opportunities for growth and efficiency
- Active TS/SCI with CI polygraph security clearance is required
- Bachelor degree, a STEM-related discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of related professional experience in a engineer discipline
- Any cybersecurity certification such as Security+, CISSP, CISM, ISSMP, etc
- Experience Risk Management Framework and cyber security operations
- Experience in building and managing Cyber policies and procedure for a Cyber office.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.