Position : Cyber security Engineer --Federal -- Green Card / US Citizen
Location : Rockville, MD
Client : Federal
Rate / Salary : DOE
Skills :Splunk, cyber forensic , penetration test
Visa status : Authorized to work in USA without any sponsorship
Monitor and analyze network traffic and alerts.
• Investigate intrusion attempts and perform in-depth analysis of exploits.
• Provide network intrusion detection expertise to support timely and effective decision making of when to declare an incident.
• Conduct proactive threat research.
• Perform incident triage.
• Document all activities during an incident and providing leadership with status updates during the life cycle of the incident.
• Create a final incident report detailing the events of the incident
• Provide information regarding intrusion events, security incidents, and other threat indications and warning information to US government agencies.
experience working with various security methodologies and processes; advanced knowledge of TCP/IP protocols; experience configuring and optimizing various technical security solutions; extensive experience providing analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices; and expert knowledge in two or more of the following areas related to cybersecurity:
• Vulnerability Assessment
• Continuous diagnostics and mitigation
• Intrusion Prevention and Detection
• Access Control and Authorization
• Endpoint Protection
• Application Security
• Protocol Analysis
• Firewall Management
• Incident Response
• Advanced Threat Protection
• Data Loss Prevention