Kforce has a client seeking a Cyber Security Incident Responder for their company in Chantilly, Virginia (VA).
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Investigate cyber security events, indicators, logs, and alerts to determine if there is malicious or unauthorized activity
* Guide responsive activities to ensure threats are safely isolated and remediated and communicate with stakeholders, write reports, share event details, and gather forensic evidence
* Review, test, develop, implement, and maintain defensive countermeasures and cyber analysis and detection tools
* Identify potential risks and stay current on cyber threat trends and adversary techniques, tactics, and procedures
* Bachelors' degree or higher in the field of Computer Science or Information Security or currently enrolled
* Minimum five (5) years of experience in the field of Cyber Security or Information Technology and three (3) years of experience in an Incident Response role
* Knowledge of network intrusion and computer forensic tools and investigating malicious code activities
* Knowledge of Information Assurance concepts and technologies
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.