DTS is looking for experienced Cyber Security Specialist for our client project in Detroit, MI/Charlotte, NC .
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
Manager Cyber Security Engineering
The Manager, Cyber Security Engineering position at Ally is a member of the Information Protection & Risk Management organization and works closely with other members of the IPRM program to develop, implement and support a wide range of critical security controls The engineer works with a team of security engineers within the Cyber Security Technology group to deploy, sustain and monitor technical controls and tools to meet specific security requirements, and help with defining processes to ensure that security configurations and tools are maintained.
- Primary responsibility is support of our security infrastructure and security projects with potential to take on responsibilities for other network security technologies such as Web Application Firewalls, Network Access Control, Firewall, IDS/IPS, etc
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with deployment and maintenance of enterprise firewall products: Palo Alto Networks, Check Point, Fortinet, and Tufin
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with deployment and maintenance of enterprise proxy solutions
- Must have good working knowledge of troubleshooting techniques: performing and analyzing the results of packet captures, CLI commands, familiarity with network protocols
- Bachelor\'s degree in information systems or relevant field of study
- Excellent data analysis skills using standard office tools are required.
- Willing to have a flexible work schedule and be on call for incident resolution
- Coding/Scripting experience such as Python or PowerShell to automate takas is a bonus.
Digital Technology Solutions (DTS)