We are seeking several experienced Senior Cyber Security Tools Experts
for a Department of Defense Project located in Ft. Meade, MD
. This DoD program secures and protects its information networks by deploying Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) which are a suite of equipment that performs firewall functions, intrusion detection and prevention, enterprise management, Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), and provides a host of network security capabilities.
As a Senior Cyber Security Tools Expert, you will work closely with JRSS PMO Engineers to make decisions concerning the architectural design, fit, and function of the JRSS Enterprise Architecture.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have an active Secret Clearance. Responsibilities
- Assist with the alignment of requirements and capabilities with JRSS solutions/products
- Provide end-to-end traceability to demonstrate efficiency, cost savings and fit-for-purpose for multiple stake holders
- Target near-term efficiency gain Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with threshold solutions that meet baselined requirements for existing stakeholders in both security features and Operation & Maintenance (O&M) capabilities
- Assist with the development of requirements and capabilities roadmap, cost effective solutions TCO, and implementation plan to accommodate onboarding of new stakeholders
- Help with reassessment and validation of existing JRSS capabilities while considering the evolution of JRSS in 3 to 5 years periods
- Evaluate JRSS as a provider of security capabilities for other service beyond content filtering to inspect and monitor real-time and non-real-time services such as messaging, voice etc.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/combined education and 12 years of related experience
- Experience in requirements development and analysis
- Understanding of Cyber technology, architectures, and tools (e.g., Firewalls, IPS, IDS, SIEM, DLP)
- Experience in Network architectures and design
- DoD 8570 IAT2 certification is required
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have an active Secret Clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di