JOB TITLE: Cyber Security Project Manager will provide overall delivery guidance to the relevant project. Deliver project utilizing a SCRUM (or other relevant Agile methodology) to deliver the end product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Providing overall performance and delivery of the project leveraging an Agile methodology (i.e. SCRUM)
• Providing direction/guidance to the project team as well as managing client relationships
• Plan, identify, evaluate and communicate project risks using risk management techniques, develop contingency plans to mitigate risks.
• Collaborates and communicates with other project managers and leaders to coordinate cross functional project initiatives and activities.
• Managing scope, cost, schedule and deliverables; including staffing requirements
• Tracks project’s critical path, tollgate reviews and performance benchmarks as identified by PMO guidelines.
• Actively tracks the work efforts of business, technical, and quality assurance resources through daily management of the project plan.
• Develops project documentation; analyzes and reports on project status, monitors project performance to maintain the quality of services, deliverables and content to clients.
• Evaluates the effectiveness and accuracy of documentation continually improving the project infrastructure.
• Actively participates in the development and implementation of business solutions with affiliate stakeholders and publishing services functional teams.
• Maintains positive working relationships with affiliates, project stakeholders, client services teams, project team members, managers, vendors, and other departments.
• Gathers input and feedback and reports to executive leadership team.
• Responds and resolves affiliates operational issues as applicable throughout the implementation and deployment phases.
• Coordinates QA software testing processes as required.
• Diagnoses project issues eliminating obstacles that jeopardize the completion of projects on time and within budget.
• Responsible for adhering to change management procedures incorporating a formalized change control process ensuring that changes to project scope, deliverables, timelines and resources are formally defined, documented and approved.
• Provides Agendas and Meeting Notes for each meeting
• Project Management Professional (PMP) (PMI Certification) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• At least 5+ years of project management experience managing a multi-disciplinary project team
• At lease 3 years of agile experience leading a custom development project(s) from initiation to deployment.
• Strong understanding of Agile software development methodology in the Scrum framework, and knowledge of all SDLC phases is desirable.
• Waterfall and agile project management experience performing project management activities with large scale healthcare or government implementation efforts.
• Sound technical knowledge from an infrastructure, application (i.e. open source technologies) and database perspective.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in a related field such as information technology, computer science, or engineering.
• A demonstrated aptitude in facilitation of meetings between complex and varied groups of individuals, to include the ability to drive meetings towards pre-defined outcomes, and capture/manage action items, and meeting minutes stemming from said meetings.
• Ability to work in a team environment and have sound judgment.
• Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all deliverables.
• Be able to perform the analysis as defined with specific Medicare laws, regulations, manuals, instructions and any additional information assigned by management.
Possess critical thinking skills, reading and interpretation, writing, and communication skills.
• Understanding and wide application of methodology and subject matter related concepts, practices, standards and procedures with a general knowledge of other related business disciplines.
• A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed as well as a willingness to do collaborative software development as necessary
• Able to work closely with all project stakeholders such as business users, project managers, and business analysts while delivering solutions. • Works with limited supervision.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
• MicroSoft Project Server and Microsoft Project
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
• Should be deadline and closure oriented.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
• High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture
Elkridge, MD, 21075