Job Title: Contact Center Architect
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 24+ months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
· Assist in integration of E911 and Logging and Recording systems used by other agencies and liaise between Integration team and city vendors to address interface requirements for all work streams.
· Generate conceptual logical, and physical system architectures, test plans, requirements, use cases, interface and risk assessments to ensure the design and delivery of telephony and audio management architecture that conforms to user requirements.
· Provide Subject Matter Expertise as well as management implementation, and oversight services for E911 Telephony Projects including Logging and Recording.
· Evaluate and recommend public safety telephony and audio recording solutions based on performance stability, availability, cost-efficiency, and development of requirements.
· Identify risks and possible issues related to the E911 Telephony projects including Logging and Recording.
·Provide input and mitigation strategies as appropriate and prepare updates to work stream Strategies.
· Collaborate with and advise colleagues on technical problems and best practices for telephony infrastructure design and implementation.
· Consult with and advise users of current and future emergency communications systems and the evolution to Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1) telephony systems.
· Assist project management in the design, procurement, installation, testing and reporting activities.
· Develop and coordinate system lifecycle management with ITSM including developing or reviewing asset, configuration, change and monitoring
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul// )