Taurean Consulting Group is a 100% Woman-Owned IT Staffing and Project Solutions company built on deep relationships. With over 25 years of experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.
Our client is seeking a Cyber Security Project Manager to join their team in Las Vegas, NV on a contract basis. This employer is a leader in the gaming and hospitality industry.
Successful candidates excel at and enjoy:
- Collaborating with architects, engineers, IT team leads and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and all levels of management, ensuring that Cyber Security Services are provided according to organizational policy.
- Working closely with the PMO, providing project tracking, status updates, and reporting to management.
- Managing project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Identifying areas for process improvement and participating in the execution of change.
- Making recommendations regarding cyber security policies, and assisting in creating new or updated SOPs.
- Creating and maintaining process flow diagrams.
- Assist with audits and the continual monitoring of risk assessment plans.
Your previous experience includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related
- 5+ years of experience managing cyber security or IT projects
- Must have prior experience handling project budget (full scope)
- PMP certification highly desired
- Cybersecurity certifications are a huge plus
Where you land in the hourly range depends on how well your background and experience meet the requirements outlined in the job posting. Making that first impression on your resume, online profile, and in your interview is a key part of the process. The Taurean recruitment team is dedicated to helping you present your very best self.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please apply today! Let's do this!
Not sure this is a fit? We can help! Contact us at to speak with one of our consultants about your career path!