Title : Cyber Security Specialist
Location : Quantico, VA
Duration : 6+ Months Contract
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Provide Advice, Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS) Conduct performance analysis of IS security incidents, A&A experience as part of the Risk Management Framework IAT lll
- Under general supervision, operate all aspects of Information Systems (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; implement data network security measures; operate Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics; handle IS security incidents; support COOP/DR plans, and perform certification of IS and networks.
- Operate Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and related security operations.
- 10+ years of information technology (IT) experience required.
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III or level II.