Job ID: 2211713 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
Join an exciting team, located in Chantilly, VA, enabling operational excellence. Your experience will enhance a dedicated group of professionals' ability to conduct intelligence analysis. A willingness to innovate and create next generation, cloud native solutions is critical. This program is the go-to-solution at the heart of the national security mission.
The Senior Cyber Security Systems Engineer will use system designs to install and manage solutions. Wide-ranging solutions and challenges that may require additional services that will support the full lifecycle of the program's security systems. The integrators will custom-design security plans and then install, implement, test, manage and maintain mission critical systems. Integrators with a fuller breadth of services and expertise usually adhere to a specific process for creating and managing these systems:
- Assess security needs
- Evaluate the As Is infrastructure and devise a comprehensive and holistic system to address requirements
- Install hardware, software, networks or other required equipment
- Customize systems builds as needed
- Cross train the team on new system updates
- Provide continuous assessments, upgrades, maintenance and service
- Expert oversight and implementation of Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Architecture and Engineering, Communication and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations, and Software Development Security.
- Implement an exhaustive number of cybersecurity solutions to tackle a wide range of functions including network traffic security and analysis, database management, systems management, IT security and IT service management, application management, and more.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Expereince with some or all of the following tools:
- Network security monitoring: Argus, Nagios, Pof, Splunk, and OSSEC
- Web vulnerability scanning: Burp Suite, Nikto, Paros Proxy, and SQLMap
- Encryption: Tor, KeePass, VeraCrypt, NordLocker, AxCrypt, and TrueCrypt
- Penetration testing: Metasploit, Kali Linux, Netsparker, and Wireshark
- Experience with Network intrusion detection tools such as Snort, Security Onion, SolarWinds Security Event Manager, Kismet, and Zeek
- Experience with Packet sniffers such as Tcpdump, and Windump
- Experience with Firewall tools such as: Tufin, AlgoSec, FireMon, and RedSeal
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.