We are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Tools Specialist
for a Department of Defense Project located in Springfield, VA
. This DoD program secures and protects its information networks by deploying Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) which are a suite of equipment that performs firewall functions, intrusion detection and prevention, enterprise management, Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), and provides a host of network security capabilities.
As a Cyber Security Tools Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting configuration, implementation, configuration, and ongoing performance enhancement work for CND tools, including: ArcSight, Tipping Point, Fidelis, SourceFire, Fidelis, and Niksun devices installed in the JRSS environment. You should have some experience with some of the tools and a general understanding of most.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have an active Secret Clearance. Responsibilities
- Install and configure CND tools
- Integrate the tool for enterprise data collection to include capacity monitoring
- Configure the tools to work with Syslog, File and Database collection of events
- Create and edit content to both monitor and alert on security incidents
- Provide assistance to both internal and external Customer issues and supporting tickets
- Monitor the tool's health and performance
- Tune system parameters to enhance/improve system performance
- Provide Tier 2/3 troubleshooting for tool issues, either within the tool or as part of an integrated team of professionals addressing larger issues
- Assist other JRSS teams that perform life cycle O&M on the tools
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/combined education PLUS 4+ years of experience and knowledge of the following:
- TCP/IP communications
- Router and firewall functionality on a network
- MS Office tool suite
- DoD 8570 IAT2 certification is required
- Significant experience with one or more of the CND tools in the JRSS cyber suite:
- Fidelis DLP and MDE
- Tipping Point
- ELK tools
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have an active Secret Clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di