Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a Software Engineer 3 or 4. The location is Tyson's Corner VA. The new team member will work as part of a team to develop and support an application and global user base.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Assist with identifying, entering and tracking requirements.
* Support existing geospatial services as needed in the Customer's AWS environment.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or a level 4
Basic Qualifications for a level 3 are a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology field and 5 years of related experience.An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Basic Qualifications for a level 4 are a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology field and 9 years of related experience.An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
* Experience or willingness to learn Geospatial UI development.
* Knowledge or willingness to learn AWS administration.
* Experience with Customer's software security review and approval cycle.
* Ability to work in collaborative environment working closely with teammates while also demonstrating the initiative to identify required tasks and work independently on occasion.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.