As the scale, sophistication and impact of today's cyber threats increase, our clients rely on Deloitte's Cyber Strategy teams to understand the current threat landscape and advise on how to best assess and reduce their cyber risk exposure.
The Cyber Security Strategy team is responsible for assisting clients to define their cyber roadmap, assess the maturity of their cyber program, quantify and report on existing cyber risks, implement solutions to govern and manage cyber risk, and transform their cyber program to take advantage of new technologies and business models. Work you'll do
- Asses the full spectrum of cybersecurity capabilities to determine program maturity or compliance with laws, regulations or leading practices.
- Assist clients in leveraging Cyber to forge new organizational constructs and architect capabilities to manage cyber risks in line with business priorities.
- Manage and execute cyber risk engagements across the development lifecycle - strategy, design, implementation, and managed services
- Use the convergence of data, business context, and risk to determine effectiveness of security controls and current risk posture.
- Implement the capabilities and enabling technologies to improve decision making and performance through an integrated view of how well business and operational risks are managed.
- Identify, manage, and mitigate risks from third parties with access to the most sensitive information using behavioral analytic techniques and solutions
- Provide boards and executives with the clarity, vision, understanding and agility to identify how cyber risk affects the enterprise and the capability to apply resilient "adaptive governance"
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice. Qualifications Required:
- Demonstrated experience in curating cyber security strategies and programs for large and complex organizations
- Proven track record in defining, developing, and implementing cyber risk management structures, governance models, organizational transformations in the areas of cyber security
- Strong experience in technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement enterprise programs
- Strong domain expertise and understanding of four or more of following areas:
- Cyber risk program management and delivery
- Cyber security operations
- Security architecture
- Security technologies (e.g., firewalls, security event monitoring, intrusion detection and prevention, malware detection)
- Data protection
- Application security/SDLC
- Third party risk management
- Cloud security
- Strong experience in designing and developing cyber security programs that are aligned with industry standards and regulatory requirements (e.g., ISO27001/2, NIST cyber security framework)
- Travel up to 75% (While 75% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- 4+ years of information technology and/or information security experience
- Undergraduate degree, with preferred concentration in technology, engineering, computer science, mathematics or business
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Post-graduation in the above areas will be a big plus
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent certification is desired
- Prior consulting experience preferable