Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer/Integrator 4. This position is located in Chantilly, Va.
Are you motivated to work in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference for our customers? If so, there is an opportunity for you to support a portfolio of highly visible and strategic programs at Northrop Grumman that are utilizing cloud technology to develop mission enhancing solutions.
The Systems Integrator must be aware of all activities associated with the design, configuration, qualification, certification, security features, operation, and requirements of the product/project. Responsibilities: *
Analyze and study complex system *
Consult customers, visit workplaces or conduct surveys to determine present and future user needs. *
Ensure coordination and information flow occurs between all programs and organizational managers *
Establish functional and technical specifications and standards, solve hardware and software interface problems, define input/output parameters, and ensure integration of the entire systems or subsystem. *
Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements. *
Manage and update the master schedule. *
Monitor system performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future. *
Prepare milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on the system test and evaluation *
Provide frequent contact with customers, traceability within program documents, and the overall computing environment and architecture. *
Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations *
Train Users in computer system use *
Work with other engineers, systems analysts, programmers, technicians,
* TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph required to start
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related technical field and a minimum of9 years related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
* Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point, and Excel.
* Demonstrated experience with project tracking tools (i.e.,: Jira, Microsoft Project
* 3 years experience with Agile methodology
* Experience briefing or presenting complex topics to multiple stakeholders
* Experience supporting or running project control gates, tracking tasks, assigning tasks and creating reports.
* Understanding of basic C2S services
* Experience working with cloud technology
* Experience with analytic applications
* Experience working at a Customer site