Job ID: 2115730 Location:
HUNTSVILLE , AL , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer. Responsibilities:
Qualifications Education & Experience:
- Interface directly with Missile Defense Agency (MDA) customers to identify customer needs and develop required products ranging from programmatic cost and schedules to the technical definition of cybersecurity test objectives and development of test objective memoranda
- Assess the cybersecurity posture of various MDA Systems to identify risk and provide risk reduction guidance
- Support the planning, coordination, and facilitation of multi-day DoD Cyber Tabletops Exercise (CTTX) events leveraging MDA Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Analysis teams to identify cybersecurity areas of concern
- Support system-level CTTX's of the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS). This includes supporting the development of attack vectors and support facilitated discussions designed to identify the mission consequence of each vector
- Guide Cyber Test Objective Memos through the MDA systems engineering process to support planned Developmental and Operational Testing (DT/OT) identified in the Integrated Master Test Plan (IMTP).
- Conduct analysis of the MDA cyber test and assessment plans to identify gaps or inefficiencies. This includes realigning test efforts and defining new test objectives to add engineering rigor and disciple to enhance test event results and support senior leadership decisions
- Bachelor's degree (STEM) and five (5) years of related experience; Master's degree and three (3) years of related experience.
- Must have DoD 8570 certification
- MDA experience with knowledge of MDA assets, their configurations, operations, and connectivity
- Logistics, planning and coordination experience
- Experience directly supporting the WarFighter
- Active Secret Clearance (TS/SCI eligibility)
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Cyber Table Top Exercise (CTTX) Experience
- Cyberspace Attack and Cyberspace Defense Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- Eye for detail and ability to perform documentation reviews and Quality Assurance
- Cyberspace Scenario development and Execution
- Hands-on war gaming experience
- Ability to lead a team, manage schedules, and meet milestones
- Ability to decompose generic cyber-test requirements into cyber-test objectives and take in assessment requirements to generate test objectives that meet defined assessment data needs
- Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.