Apex Systems, LLC is immediately seeking a Cyber Fusion Threat Analyst
who is a self-starter, highly organized, is comfortable speaking with high ranking military personnel, and has a strong drive for quality. This position will support one of our highly regarded clients in the government arena, and offer a strong upside for growth.
If interested in this, or any other opportunities in the Government Space, please send your resume and contact information to August Kernbach, Government Services Recruiter, via email@example.com Position:
Cyber Threat Fusion Analyst Location:
Alexandria, VA Clearance:
TS/SCI Job Type:
Long Term ContractOverview:
This position will support the Joint Service Provider (JSP) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) organization with Cyber Threat Intelligence products and network security monitoring and will perform as the analyst in area of cyber threat intelligence. Responsibilities:
- Implement the core Threat Intelligence concepts (ex. Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK, DoDCAR).
- Utilize SIEM technologies to correlate security events and logs and identify threats.
- Incorporate threat intelligence into countermeasures to detect and prevent intrusions and malware infections.
- Identify threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures and based on indicators develops custom signatures and blocks.
- Identify network architectures and select network components
- Handle and organize disparate data about detections, attacks, and attackers
- 8+ years of prior relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Computer defense technologies spanning endpoint, network, and open source
- Threat actor TTP and indicator identification using large data sources.
- It is preferred you will already possess an 8570 CSSP-Analyst certification.
- IAT Level II Certification
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org