ALTEK Information Technology, Inc. is currently recruiting for:
CyberArk Security Engineer
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6 Months +
Under the supervision of the Manager of Identity and Access Management, the incumbent’s accountabilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Perform activities from Installing and Setting up CyberArk to customizing/configuring it for Governance Policies and procedures identified during the course of the Privilege Identity Management (PIM) implementation and production support. Includes onboarding of privileged User IDs into CyberArk from UNIX, Linux, Windows, and zOS/RACF systems.
• Assist in and perform the day-day activities related to CyberArk including the development, testing and roll-out phase activities of the implementation and support.
• Must be someone who has performed CyberArk PIM implementations before and knows the best solutions for the issues faced normally throughout such projects.
• Manage and administer the safes, policies and custom components of CyberArk application.
• Knowledge in implementing and supporting Application Identity Management (AIM).
• Develop and manage delivered integrations with CyberArk and other applications like TOAD, SQL Server Management Studio and VMware Horizon Client. Provide guidance during the enhancements of the PIM solution.
• Code/Customize the CyberArk product when needed and provide guidance and understanding of the consequences.
• Provide documentation of the all steps followed and all the activities within those steps during the Implementation to client. Should be someone who has performed multiple PIM Implementations at large organizations using CyberArk.
• College Degree in an Information Security or Technology related field or equivalent experience.
• Hands-on experience with progressing skills in business analysis, business knowledge, testing lifecycle, testing expertise, testing techniques, testing management, architecture knowledge, technical solution design, and quality management.
• Excellent writing, communication and analytical skills.
• Experience in Windows and UNIX environments.
• Able to work independently, as well as within a group, while handling projects.
• High ability to adopt new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
• Demonstrated ability for creative thinking & problem solving
• Proactive, highly motivated individual with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach
• Experience in large complex projects.
• Ability to self-direct and work independently.
A big plus to have:
•Privilege Identity Management Engineer with implementation, enhancements, production support experience in CyberArk application environment.
***For immediate consideration PLEASE send all resumes to the recruiter listed below with (19-00106) in the subject line of your email.
Recruiter: Harshad Sawant
241 East 4th St, # 205 Frederick, MD, 21701