Our client is currently seeking a CyberSecurity Associate (SECRET CLEARANCE)
Position contractually requires a Secret level Federal Government Clearance.
"We are looking for solid cyber risk background, a good 5-7 years of experience, and at least a secret clearance."
FULL-TIME PERM ROLE
Washington, DC 20520
Our Cybersecurity and Privacy Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career may provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and cybercrime and breach response.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success with participating in client engagements involving conducting evidentiary analyses of network penetrations and data theft, including:
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
- Proxy Servers
- Log Aggregation Technology
Demonstrates some proven level of competency and success with analyzing evidence collected during a cyber attack investigation, including:
- Memory Collection and Analysis tools;
- Network Traffic Collection and Analysis tools;
- Sandboxing and other Dynamic Malware Analysis tools;
- Static Malware Reverse Engineering Analysis;
- Computer, Forensic analysis, Windows, Linux, Mac OS and file systems;
- Computer Programming: C++, Python, Perl, PowerShell, .NET, VBScript.
Demonstrates some proven abilities and success related to project management, including identifying and addressing client needs, leveraging and utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes to complete related project deliverables, as necessary
Type: Temp to Hire