A career in our Security Architecture practice, within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. You-ll play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats.
In joining, you-ll be a part of a team that helps organisations design and create sustainable security solutions to provide foundational capabilities and operational discipline through a focus on enterprise requirements and prioritisation, Information Technology security architecture, and the software development lifecycle.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you-ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm-s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience
8 year(s) Preferred Qualifications
: Preferred Fields of Study
Information CyberSecurity, Information Technology, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering Certification(s) Preferred
Microsoft Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified Azure Cloud Architect, CISSP, CISM Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates intimate knowledge with, an or proven record of success designing and implementing in the following areas:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Security strategy and architecture;
- Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite(EM+S), Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Azure Information Protection (AIP) and Intune, Azure Key Vault, Azure Security Center, OMS;
- Technical experience with enterprise level directory/messaging services (Active Directory, LDAP, Exchange, Sharepoint, O365) implementation and operations;
- Technical experience with enterprise level security incident and event management (SIEM) or DLP systems implementation and operations, Identity and Access Management principles, architecture and security management;
- Knowledge of security standard methodologies;
- Experience securing network and enterprise cloud applications;
- Knowledge of Privileged Access Management technologies;
- Experience with Windows Defender Suite, Azure Security, Office Data Protection (Advanced), Office Data Protection (Inspiring Leader);
- Knowledge of Security Frameworks (ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53 or OWASP); and,
- Experience building security framework, SIRRP process and/or forensic handling methods.
Demonstrates intimate level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Delivering Cloud, Security, and Infrastructure Services related work within a large, heavily matrixed organizations;
- Overseeing current projects and pursuing new opportunities;
- Understanding of the value proposition of Cloud;
- Understanding of risk, security, and compliance issues related to Cloud, both industry specific and broader across verticals;
- Translating clients' issues and challenges into specific PwC solutions that de-risk Cloud adoption;
- Establishing and leading risk, security, and compliance programs for Fortune 500 organizations, particularly in regulated industries, such as Financial Services and Healthcare;
- Utilizing and applying knowledge of Industry regulations and information security frameworks and standards (e.g., ISO27001/2, NIST, etc.) into projects;
- Managing and operating public, private and hybrid cloud solutions Enterprise Cloud solutions across IaaS, PaaS & SaaS. such as Azure, Microsoft Office 365, Box etc.; and,
- Utilizing and applying knowledge of Enterprise security and Cloud security specific solutions into projects such as: IAM/IdaaS, CASB, Identity Governance, Cloud SOC/SIEM, Key Management & Encryption.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.